Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

The Night I Was Left At School

Introduction
It was a sunny day at school. I had just finished my art in my classroom. I had forgotten that I had left my homework book in the classroom. I`ll catch up. It took me about 5 to 10 minutes to get my book from my classroom. My classroom was about 10 minutes away. When I came back my friends were gone and the gate was locked.     

Problem

 I was banging on the gate screaming "Help help somebody!'' 15 minutes later, it got cold so I smashed the class room window and then a storm came. I got tape from the back of my teachers room. Then I locked all the doors. Then the ground shook. "Oh no this is going to be bad." I said while the ground shook. Half of the classroom was pulled underground... 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment