Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

How To Be Cybersmart

 A lot of people comment on other people's blogs and say terrible things. Well I have noticed bad comments and I've had enough! I want all of this to stop! I have seen people say, "Hey I have read your blog and it was dumb." That is just mean, horrible in fact! 

I want people to be Cybersmart. That means writing positive comments. Positive comments should  include encouragement, positive feedback and saying the things you like the most. That's what I want to see more of and  that's why I want people to be  Cybersmart.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Jamayne...great reminder that comments need to be positive, thoughtful, helpful and kind! What key attributes do you think should be in a blog comment?You are an authentic example of a Smart Learner, come and find me on Monday when I am in supporting Rm 6 and Rm 8.

    ReplyDelete